Assisted Living Facilities in Rockbridge County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Rockbridge County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Rockbridge County, VA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lexington, Virginia, you may come across Havenwood, situated at 50 Havenwood Drive in the 24450 zip code area in Rockbridge County. Havenwood provides assistance to elderly adults living in Lexington who require aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Havenwood includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Kendal At Lexington Webster Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Lexington, Virginia. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Kendal At Lexington Webster Center can be found at 160 Kendal Drive, in the 24450 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Rockbridge County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Kendal At Lexington Webster Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 85 Beulah Drive, inside 24472 zip code area, Blue Ridge Christian Home offers assisted senior living in Raphine, VA to 55 and over adults who live in Rockbridge County. Blue Ridge Christian Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 20 Rockbridge County residents.
The Manor Of Natural Bridge is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 5615 South Lee Highway, 24578 zip code. Up to 60 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Rockbridge County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Manor Of Natural Bridge. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Rockbridge County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Rockbridge County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Rockbridge County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Rockbridge County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rockbridge County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Rockbridge County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Rockbridge County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
More assisted living options in Rockbridge County, VA:
If your loved one lives in Rockbridge County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Rockbridge County, VA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007