Assisted Living Facilities in Petersburg, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Petersburg, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Petersburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Petersburg, VA directly and in the immediate area of Dinwiddie County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Petersburg, Virginia, you will likely come across Vista Park Memory Care Center, located at 550 Flank Road in the 23805 zip code area in Petersburg City County. Vista Park Memory Care Center helps older adults living in Petersburg who are searching for aid with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Vista Park Memory Care Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Hamilton - West is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Petersburg, Virginia. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Hamilton - West can be found at 309 W. Washington Street, in the 23803 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Petersburg City County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Hamilton - West include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 590 Flank Road, inside 23805 zip code area, Ivy Ridge Assisted Living Center provides assisted living in Petersburg, VA to elderly adults who live in Petersburg City County. Ivy Ridge Assisted Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 46 Petersburg City County residents.
Petersburg Home For Ladies is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 311 South Jefferson Street, 23803 zip code. Up to 54 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Petersburg City County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Petersburg Home For Ladies. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Metro Gardens Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living in Petersburg City county, Virginia. It offers a total of 27 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Metro Gardens Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Petersburg, VA and Petersburg City County. Metro Gardens Assisted Living Facility is located at 17 Shore Street, 23803.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Petersburg, Virginia, Harris Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Harris Manor offers assisted living services not only to Petersburg senior citizens, but also to all Dinwiddie County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Fillmore Place, an assisted living community in Petersburg, Virginia located at 36 West Fillmore Street, 23803 zip code area. Fillmore Place offers assisted living in Petersburg City County to a maximum of 89 retirees.
Helping Hands Adult Care Center Of Petersburg provides assisted living services in Petersburg City County to up to 31 55 and over adults at a time. Helping Hands Adult Care Center Of Petersburg is located at 130 Mckeever Street in the 23803 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
1 More Facilities in Dinwiddie County, VA
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Petersburg, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Petersburg area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Petersburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Petersburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dinwiddie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Petersburg, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Petersburg, Virginia
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIANSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in ROCKY MOUNT, VA
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, VA
- Assisted Living in FAIRFAX, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in FRONT ROYAL, VA
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Grayson County, VA
- Assisted Living in Accomack County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henrico County, VA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, VA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, VA
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Wise County, VA
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Page County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, VA
Additional assisted living options in Petersburg:
If your loved one lives in Petersburg and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Petersburg, VA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007