Assisted Living Facilities in Lovettsville, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lovettsville, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lovettsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lovettsville, VA directly and in the immediate area of Loudoun County.
While looking for assisted living care in Lovettsville, Virginia, you may come across Woodland Assisted Living, located at 39705 Wenner Road in the 20180 zip code area in Loudoun County. Woodland Assisted Living helps 55+ adults living in Lovettsville who require aid with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Woodland Assisted Living includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Lovettsville Home Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Lovettsville, Virginia. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Lovettsville Home Assisted Living can be found at 39196 Rodeffer Road, in the 20180 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Loudoun County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Lovettsville Home Assisted Living include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
9 More Facilities in Loudoun County, VA
Located at 21160 Maple Branch Terrace, inside 20147 zip code area, Ashby Ponds offers assisted living in Ashburn, VA to retired adults who reside in Loudoun County. Ashby Ponds accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 140 Loudoun County residents.
West Falls Center At Falcons Landing is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 46661 Algonkian Parkway, 20165 zip code. Up to 60 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Loudoun County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by West Falls Center At Falcons Landing. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Sunrise Of Leesburg provides senior assisted living in Loudoun county, Virginia. It offers a total of 42 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Sunrise Of Leesburg is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Leesburg, VA and Loudoun County. Sunrise Of Leesburg is located at 246 West Market Street, 20176.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Sterling, Virginia, Sunrise At Countryside is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Sunrise At Countryside offers assisted living services not just to Sterling older adults, but also to all Loudoun County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Meadow Glen Of Leesburg, an assisted living community in Leesburg, Virginia located at 315 Dry Mill Road, 20175 zip code area. Meadow Glen Of Leesburg offers assisted living in Loudoun County to a maximum of 40 seniors.
Spring Arbor Of Leesburg provides assisted living services in Loudoun County to up to 97 55 and older adults at a time. Spring Arbor Of Leesburg is situated at 237 Fairview Street, N. w. in the 20176 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Johnson Center At Falcons Landing, located at 20535 Earhart Place, Potomac Falls, Virginia, 20165 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Loudoun County and nearby areas. Johnson Center At Falcons Landing has a maximum capacity of 30 assisted living apartments.
Brookdale Sterling is an assisted living facility in Sterling, Virginia, providing services and care to retirees who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Loudoun County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Brookdale Sterling. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 80 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted senior living in Purcellville, Virginia, you may come across Purcellville Home Assisted Living Facility, situated at 16764 Hillboro Road in the 20132 zip code area in Loudoun County. Purcellville Home Assisted Living Facility assists 55+ adults living in Purcellville who need help with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Purcellville Home Assisted Living Facility includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lovettsville, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lovettsville area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lovettsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lovettsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Loudoun County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lovettsville, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lovettsville, Virginia
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in STAUNTON, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in FREDERICKSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in GLOUCESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in SOUTH HILL, VA
- Assisted Living in ONANCOCK, VA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, VA
- Assisted Living in Patrick County, VA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, VA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henrico County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Smyth County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, VA
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, VA
- Assisted Living in Wise County, VA
- Assisted Living in Bedford County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fauquier County, VA
- Assisted Living in Nottoway County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007