Assisted Living Facilities in Alleghany County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Alleghany County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Alleghany County, VA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Covington, Virginia, you may come across Covington Manor, located at 4401 Midland Trail in the 24426 zip code area in Alleghany County. Covington Manor provides help to elderly adults living in Covington who are searching for assistance with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Covington Manor includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Highland House is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Clifton Forge, Virginia. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. Highland House can be found at 3501 Longdale Furnace Road, in the 24422 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Alleghany County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Highland House include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 100 Arh Lane, inside 24457 zip code area, Brian Center Alleghany Alf - Kissito offers senior assisted living in Low Moor, VA to retirees who reside in Alleghany County. Brian Center Alleghany Alf - Kissito accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 26 Alleghany County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Alleghany County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Alleghany County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Alleghany County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Alleghany County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Alleghany County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Alleghany County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Alleghany County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007