Assisted Living Facilities in Henry County, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Henry County, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Henry County, VA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Martinsville, Virginia, you will likely find Starling View Manor Assisted Living #2, located at 337 E. Church Street in the 24112 zip code area in Henry County. Starling View Manor Assisted Living #2 provides help to 55 and over adults living in Martinsville who need help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Starling View Manor Assisted Living #2 includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Starling View Manor Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Martinsville, Virginia. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Starling View Manor Assisted Living can be found at 301 Starling Avenue, in the 24112 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Henry County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Starling View Manor Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 400 Blue Ridge Street, inside 24112 zip code area, Blue Ridge Manor offers assisted living in Martinsville, VA to retired adults who live in Henry County. Blue Ridge Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Henry County residents.
Hairston Home For Adults is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 601 Armstead Ave, 24112 zip code. Up to 38 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Henry County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hairston Home For Adults. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Harmony Hall Assisted Living Facility provides assisted senior living in Henry county, Virginia. It offers a total of 50 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Harmony Hall Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Bassett, VA and Henry County. Harmony Hall Assisted Living Facility is situated at 4153 Fairystone Park Highway, 24055.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Martinsville, Virginia, Kings Grant Retirement Community is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Kings Grant Retirement Community offers assisted living services not only to Martinsville older adults, but also to all Henry County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Henry County, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Henry County area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Henry County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Henry County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Henry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Henry County, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Henry County, Virginia
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Roanoke County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince William County, VA
- Assisted Living in Hanover County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in James City County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Arlington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007