Assisted Living Facilities in King, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near King, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to King elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in King, NC directly and in the immediate area of Stokes County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in King, North Carolina, you may come across Rose Tara Senior Living, situated at 125 Plantation Drive in the 27021 zip code area in Stokes County. Rose Tara Senior Living provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in King who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Rose Tara Senior Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Graceland Living Center Ii is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in King, North Carolina. It has a total of 11 assisted living apartments. Graceland Living Center Ii can be found at 1290 Denny Road, in the 27021 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Stokes County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Graceland Living Center Ii include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1290 Denny Road, inside 27021 zip code area, Graceland Living Center I provides assisted senior living in King, NC to retired adults who reside in Stokes County. Graceland Living Center I accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 12 Stokes County residents.
Priddy Manor Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1294 Priddy Road, 27021 zip code. Up to 70 seniors who want a personal care home in Stokes County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Priddy Manor Assisted Living. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in Stokes County, NC
Mountain Valley Living Center provides assisted senior living in Stokes county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 26 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Mountain Valley Living Center is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Westfield, NC and Stokes County. Mountain Valley Living Center is located at 1135 Taylor Road, 27053.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Walnut Cove, North Carolina, Walnut Ridge Assisted Living is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Walnut Ridge Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Walnut Cove senior citizens, but also to all Stokes County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in King, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in King area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian King senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for King blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Stokes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in King, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near King, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Dunn, NC
- Assisted Living in Lexington, NC
- Assisted Living in Clyde, NC
- Assisted Living in Burnsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Conover, NC
- Assisted Living in Rocky Mount, NC
- Assisted Living in Apex, NC
- Assisted Living in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherfordton, NC
- Assisted Living in Greensboro, NC
- Assisted Living in Shelby, NC
- Assisted Living in Windsor, NC
- Assisted Living in Boone, NC
- Assisted Living in Elon, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stokes County, NC
- Assisted Living in McDowell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Watauga County, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Pasquotank County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Vance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Nash County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yancey County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bertie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lenoir County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007