Assisted Living Facilities in Jacksonville, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Jacksonville, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Jacksonville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jacksonville, NC directly and in the immediate area of Onslow County.
While looking for assisted living care in Jacksonville, North Carolina, you may find Onslow House, situated at 34 Mcdaniel Drive in the 28546 zip code area in Onslow County. Onslow House helps 55 and older adults living in Jacksonville who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Onslow House includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Liberty Commons Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Jacksonville, North Carolina. It has a total of 79 assisted living units. Liberty Commons Assisted Living can be found at 3045 Henderson Drive Extension, in the 28546 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Onslow County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Liberty Commons Assisted Living include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 1241 Onslow Pines Road, inside 28540 zip code area, The Arc Community provides assisted living in Jacksonville, NC to 55+ adults who live in Onslow County. The Arc Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Onslow County residents.
Lighthouse Village is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 182 Village Drive, 28546 zip code. Up to 80 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Onslow County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lighthouse Village. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in Onslow County, NC
The Heritage Of Richlands provides senior living in Onslow county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 40 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. The Heritage Of Richlands is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Richlands, NC and Onslow County. The Heritage Of Richlands is located at 148 Cox Avenue, 28574.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Holly Ridge, North Carolina, Holly Ridge Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Holly Ridge Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Holly Ridge senior citizens, but also to all Onslow County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jacksonville, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jacksonville area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jacksonville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jacksonville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Onslow County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jacksonville, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Star, NC
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough, NC
- Assisted Living in Pineville, NC
- Assisted Living in Clyde, NC
- Assisted Living in Asheville, NC
- Assisted Living in Lawndale, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson, NC
- Assisted Living in Randleman, NC
- Assisted Living in Elizabeth City, NC
- Assisted Living in Denver, NC
- Assisted Living in Fremont, NC
- Assisted Living in Hendersonville, NC
- Assisted Living in Nashville, NC
- Assisted Living in West Jefferson, NC
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Gaston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NC
- Assisted Living in McDowell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Granville County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rutherford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Craven County, NC
- Assisted Living in Sampson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lee County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bertie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chowan County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilkes County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007