Assisted Living Facilities in Asheboro, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Asheboro, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Asheboro elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Asheboro, NC directly and in the immediate area of Randolph County.
While looking for assisted living care in Asheboro, North Carolina, you may come across Brookdale Asheboro, situated at 514 Vision Drive in the 27203 zip code area in Randolph County. Brookdale Asheboro provides assistance to older adults living in Asheboro who are searching for assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Brookdale Asheboro includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Asheboro, North Carolina. It has a total of 96 assisted living units. Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro can be found at 2925 Zoo Parkway, in the 27205 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Randolph County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Carillon Assisted Living Of Asheboro include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1302 Old Cox Road, inside 27205 zip code area, Cross Road Retirement Community provides assisted senior living in Asheboro, NC to retirees who reside in Randolph County. Cross Road Retirement Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 152 Randolph County residents.
3 More Facilities in Randolph County, NC
North Pointe is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1195 Pineview Road, 27317 zip code. Up to 67 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Randolph County can take advantage of senior living services offered by North Pointe. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Brookstone Haven provides assisted senior living in Randolph county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 120 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Brookstone Haven is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Randleman, NC and Randolph County. Brookstone Haven is located at 501 Pointe South Drive, 27317.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Archdale, North Carolina, North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. North Pointe Assisted Living Of Archdale offers assisted living services not just to Archdale senior citizens, but also to all Randolph County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Asheboro, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Asheboro area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Asheboro senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Asheboro blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Randolph County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Asheboro, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Asheboro, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Black Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Clayton, NC
- Assisted Living in Greenville, NC
- Assisted Living in Indian Trail, NC
- Assisted Living in Lillington, NC
- Assisted Living in Nashville, NC
- Assisted Living in Reidsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson, NC
- Assisted Living in Star, NC
- Assisted Living in Huntersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, NC
- Assisted Living in Selma, NC
- Assisted Living in Morganton, NC
- Assisted Living in Hope Mills, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham, NC
- Assisted Living in Brunswick County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, NC
- Assisted Living in Hoke County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Macon County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkin County, NC
- Assisted Living in Ashe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007