Assisted Living Facilities in Liberty, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Liberty, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Liberty elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Liberty, NY directly and in the immediate area of Sullivan County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Liberty, New York, you will likely find Arcadia Residence, situated at 25 Carrier Street in the 12754 zip code area in Sullivan County. Arcadia Residence assists senior citizens living in Liberty who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Arcadia Residence includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Academy House For Adults is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Liberty, New York. It has a total of 6 assisted living apartments. Academy House For Adults can be found at 15 Academy St. , in the 12754 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Sullivan County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Academy House For Adults include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in Sullivan County, NY
Located at 6319 Route 97, inside 12764 zip code area, Kelly's Home For Adults offers senior assisted living in Narrowsburg, NY to elderly adults who reside in Sullivan County. Kelly's Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 79 Sullivan County residents.
Jeff Senior Living is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 4804 Route 52- East Main Street, 12748 zip code. Up to 11 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Sullivan County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Jeff Senior Living. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Jeffersonville Senior Living provides senior living in Sullivan county, New York. It offers a total of 49 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Jeffersonville Senior Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Jeffersonville, NY and Sullivan County. Jeffersonville Senior Living is situated at 4806 Route 52, 12748.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Swan Lake, New York, The New Swan Lake Adult Home is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 27 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0411B. The New Swan Lake Adult Home provides assisted living services not just to Swan Lake senior citizens, but also to all Sullivan County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Liberty, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Liberty area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Liberty senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Liberty blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sullivan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Liberty, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Liberty, New York
- Assisted Living in Slingerlands, NY
- Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY
- Assisted Living in Eden, NY
- Assisted Living in Arverne, NY
- Assisted Living in Kenmore, NY
- Assisted Living in New Hartford, NY
- Assisted Living in Argyle, NY
- Assisted Living in Vestal, NY
- Assisted Living in Getzville, NY
- Assisted Living in Fredonia, NY
- Assisted Living in Brockport, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga Springs, NY
- Assisted Living in East Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Henrietta, NY
- Assisted Living in Monsey, NY
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oswego County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Washington County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Fulton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007