Assisted Living Facilities in Dahlonega, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Dahlonega, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Dahlonega elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dahlonega, GA directly and in the immediate area of Lumpkin County.
While looking for assisted living care in Dahlonega, Georgia, you will likely come across Dogwood Bluff, situated at 266 Pony Lake Lane in the 30533 zip code area in Lumpkin County. Dogwood Bluff assists seniors living in Dahlonega who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Dogwood Bluff includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Northwoods Retirement Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Dahlonega, Georgia. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. Northwoods Retirement Home can be found at 54 Northwoods Drive, in the 30533 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Lumpkin County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Northwoods Retirement Home include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 350 Moores Drive, inside 30533 zip code area, Gold City Pch provides assisted living in Dahlonega, GA to older adults who live in Lumpkin County. Gold City Pch accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Lumpkin County residents.
Evergreen Terrace is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 53 Northwoods Drive, 30533 zip code. Up to 24 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Lumpkin County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Evergreen Terrace. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Sonshine Manor provides senior assisted living in Lumpkin county, Georgia. It offers a total of 24 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Sonshine Manor is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Dahlonega, GA and Lumpkin County. Sonshine Manor is situated at 634 Crown Mtn Dr, 30533.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Dahlonega, Georgia, Foothills Retirement Home is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Foothills Retirement Home offers assisted living services not just to Dahlonega residents, but also to all Lumpkin County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Foothills Ii Retirement Home, an assisted living community in Dahlonega, Georgia located at 264 Myers Chance Road, 30533 zip code area. Foothills Ii Retirement Home provides assisted living in Lumpkin County to a maximum of 6 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dahlonega, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dahlonega area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dahlonega senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dahlonega blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lumpkin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dahlonega, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Dahlonega, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SYLVESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLASVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MIDWAY, GA
- Assisted Living in HAPEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in COMER, GA
- Assisted Living in DALLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in BUFORD, GA
- Assisted Living in SCOTTDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in LANIER County, GA
- Assisted Living in TERRELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in JONES County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in BLECKLEY County, GA
Additional assisted living options in Dahlonega:
If your loved one lives in Dahlonega and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Dahlonega, GA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007