Assisted Living Facilities in Catoosa County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Catoosa County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Catoosa County, GA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, you may come across Rosewood At Fort Oglethorpe, situated at 14 Fort Town Drive in the 30742 zip code area in Catoosa County. Rosewood At Fort Oglethorpe provides help to 55 and older adults living in Fort Oglethorpe who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Rosewood At Fort Oglethorpe includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Country Haven Retirement Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Ringgold, Georgia. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Country Haven Retirement Center can be found at 120 Country Haven Lane, in the 30736 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Catoosa County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Country Haven Retirement Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 600 City Hall Drive, inside 30742 zip code area, Horizons Pch provides assisted living in Fort Oglethorpe, GA to elderly adults who reside in Catoosa County. Horizons Pch accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 14 Catoosa County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Catoosa County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Catoosa County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Catoosa County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Catoosa County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Catoosa County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Catoosa County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CATOOSA County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
More assisted living options in Catoosa County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Catoosa County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Catoosa County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007