Assisted Living Facilities in Lumpkin County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lumpkin County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lumpkin County, GA area.
While looking for assisted living in Dahlonega, Georgia, you will likely come across Foothills Ii Retirement Home, located at 264 Myers Chance Road in the 30533 zip code area in Lumpkin County. Foothills Ii Retirement Home provides help to 55+ adults living in Dahlonega who need help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Foothills Ii Retirement Home includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Dogwood Bluff is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Dahlonega, Georgia. It has a total of 13 assisted living apartments. Dogwood Bluff can be found at 266 Pony Lake Lane, in the 30533 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Lumpkin County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Dogwood Bluff include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 634 Crown Mtn Dr, inside 30533 zip code area, Sonshine Manor offers assisted senior living in Dahlonega, GA to 55 and over adults who reside in Lumpkin County. Sonshine Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 24 Lumpkin County residents.
Foothills Retirement Home is a pet friendly senior living community located at 264 Myers And Chance Road, 30533 zip code. Up to 6 older adults who need a personal care home in Lumpkin County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Foothills Retirement Home. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Northwoods Retirement Home provides assisted senior living in Lumpkin county, Georgia. It offers a total of 24 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Northwoods Retirement Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Dahlonega, GA and Lumpkin County. Northwoods Retirement Home is situated at 54 Northwoods Drive, 30533.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Dahlonega, Georgia, Gold City Pch is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Gold City Pch offers assisted living services not only to Dahlonega residents, but also to all Lumpkin County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Evergreen Terrace, an assisted living community in Dahlonega, Georgia located at 53 Northwoods Drive, 30533 zip code area. Evergreen Terrace offers assisted living in Lumpkin County to a maximum of 24 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lumpkin County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lumpkin County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lumpkin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lumpkin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lumpkin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lumpkin County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LUMPKIN County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More assisted living options in Lumpkin County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Lumpkin County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lumpkin County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007