Assisted Living Facilities in Danielsville, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Danielsville, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Danielsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Danielsville, GA directly and in the immediate area of Madison County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Danielsville, Georgia, you may find White Dove, situated at 2229 Highway 98 East in the 30633 zip code area in Madison County. White Dove provides assistance to seniors living in Danielsville who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. White Dove includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
House Of Angels Ii is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Danielsville, Georgia. It has a total of 6 assisted living apartments. House Of Angels Ii can be found at 260 General Daniels Avenue, in the 30633 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Madison County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at House Of Angels Ii include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
10 More Facilities in MADISON County, GA
Situated at 432 S Fourth Street, inside 30628 zip code area, Hampton House Facility provides assisted living in Colbert, GA to elderly adults who reside in Madison County. Hampton House Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 20 Madison County residents.
Abundant Living Personal Care is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 883 Roy Wood Road, 30629 zip code. Up to 6 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Madison County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Abundant Living Personal Care. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
True Comfort Care Home 3 provides senior assisted living in Madison county, Georgia. It offers a total of 3 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. True Comfort Care Home 3 is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Hull, GA and Madison County. True Comfort Care Home 3 is located at 476 Briarwood Lane, 30646.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Athens, Georgia, True Comfort Care Home 4 is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. True Comfort Care Home 4 offers assisted living services not only to Athens older adults, but also to all Madison County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider True Comfort Care Home, an assisted living community in Athens, Georgia located at 1155 Helican Spring Road, 30601 zip code area. True Comfort Care Home provides assisted living in Madison County to a maximum of 4 retirees.
Fred's House provides senior assisted living in Madison County to up to 3 55 and over adults at a time. Fred's House is located at 507 Watson Mill Road in the 30629 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services like apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Norwood, located at 968 Norwood Road, Hull, Georgia, 30646 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Madison County and nearby areas. Norwood has a maximum capacity of 4 assisted living residences.
Jewell's Place is an assisted living facility in Comer, Georgia, providing services and care to older adults who require assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Madison County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Jewell's Place. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 2 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living services in Hull, Georgia, you will likely find Burton Home Care, situated at 21 Ivywood Drive in the 30646 zip code area in Madison County. Burton Home Care helps retired adults living in Hull who require aid with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Burton Home Care includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
True Comfort Pch #7 is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Colbert, Georgia. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. True Comfort Pch #7 can be found at 6226 Hwy 72, in the 30628 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Madison County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at True Comfort Pch #7 include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Danielsville, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Danielsville area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Danielsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Danielsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Madison County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Danielsville, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Danielsville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in LAGRANGE, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in GARDEN CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in SANDERSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in DEMOREST, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in ALBANY, GA
- Assisted Living in SOCIAL CIRCLE, GA
- Assisted Living in FOREST PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MORGAN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COWETA County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007