Assisted Living Facilities in Seminole County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Seminole County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Seminole County, GA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Donalsonville, Georgia, you will likely come across Golden Angels Retirement Center, situated at 2833 Burl Lane Road in the 39845 zip code area in Seminole County. Golden Angels Retirement Center helps senior citizens living in Donalsonville who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Golden Angels Retirement Center includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Great Gran's Pch is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Donalsonville, Georgia. It has a total of 18 assisted living units. Great Gran's Pch can be found at 1002 N. Wiley Avenue, in the 39845 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Seminole County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Great Gran's Pch include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1002 N Wiley Avenue, inside 39845 zip code area, Great Gran's Personal Care Home provides assisted living in Donalsonville, GA to 55 and over adults who reside in Seminole County. Great Gran's Personal Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 18 Seminole County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Seminole County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Seminole County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Seminole County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Seminole County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Seminole County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Seminole County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near SEMINOLE County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
More assisted living options in Seminole County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Seminole County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Seminole County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007