Assisted Living Facilities in Tignall, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Tignall, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Tignall elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Tignall, GA directly and in the immediate area of Wilkes County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Tignall, Georgia, you may find Tignall House, situated at 185 S Hulin Ave in the 30668 zip code area in Wilkes County. Tignall House helps senior citizens living in Tignall who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Tignall House includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Denard's Personal Care Home is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Tignall, Georgia. It has a total of 13 assisted living apartments. Denard's Personal Care Home can be found at 173 North Hulin Avenue, in the 30668 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Wilkes County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Denard's Personal Care Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 173 N Hulin Ave, inside 30668 zip code area, Country Manor Personal Care Home provides assisted living in Tignall, GA to elderly adults who live in Wilkes County. Country Manor Personal Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 13 Wilkes County residents.
9 More Facilities in WILKES County, GA
Soto Home #1 is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 2570 Sharon Road, 30673 zip code. Up to 4 seniors who want a personal care home in Wilkes County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Soto Home #1. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Echols Pch provides senior assisted living in Wilkes county, Georgia. It offers a total of 6 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Echols Pch is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Rayle, GA and Wilkes County. Echols Pch is situated at 5266 Lexington Road, 30660.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Washington, Georgia, Soto Home #6 is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Soto Home #6 provides assisted living services not only to Washington senior citizens, but also to all Wilkes County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Soto Home #7, an assisted living facility in Washington, Georgia located at 1024 Spring Street, 30673 zip code area. Soto Home #7 provides assisted living in Wilkes County to a maximum of 4 retirees.
Washington Manor provides assisted living in Wilkes County to up to 24 retirees at a time. Washington Manor is situated at 184 Pine Lane in the 30673 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Armour House Ii, located at 209 Centerville Road, Rayle, Georgia, 30660 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Wilkes County and nearby areas. Armour House Ii has a maximum capacity of 4 assisted living residences.
Harpers Personal Care Home is an assisted living facility in Washington, Georgia, providing care and services to older adults who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Wilkes County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Harpers Personal Care Home. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 24 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living care in Washington, Georgia, you may come across Soto Home #3, situated at 2580 Sharon Road in the 30673 zip code area in Wilkes County. Soto Home #3 helps elderly adults living in Washington who are searching for help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Soto Home #3 includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Divine Care Personal Care Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Washington, Georgia. It has a total of 2 assisted living units. Divine Care Personal Care Home can be found at 605 Georgia Avenue, in the 30673 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Wilkes County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Divine Care Personal Care Home include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and expanded visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Tignall, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Tignall area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Tignall senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Tignall blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wilkes County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Tignall, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Tignall, Georgia
- Assisted Living in SOCIAL CIRCLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in MANCHESTER, GA
- Assisted Living in VALDOSTA, GA
- Assisted Living in CAMILLA, GA
- Assisted Living in LYERLY, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in MACON, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOWERY BRANCH, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MOUNT VERNON, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKINSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007