Assisted Living Facilities in Berrien County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Berrien County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Berrien County, GA area.
While looking for assisted living in Nashville, Georgia, you will likely come across Victory House, located at 310 West Washington Avenue in the 31639 zip code area in Berrien County. Victory House provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Nashville who are searching for help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Victory House includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Retreat Ii is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Nashville, Georgia. It has a total of 24 assisted living apartments. Retreat Ii can be found at 1207 E Mcpherson Avenue, in the 31639 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Berrien County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Retreat Ii include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1207 E Mcpherson Avenue, inside 31639 zip code area, Retreat provides assisted living in Nashville, GA to senior citizens who reside in Berrien County. Retreat accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Berrien County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Berrien County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Berrien County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Berrien County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Berrien County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Berrien County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Berrien County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BERRIEN County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More assisted living options in Berrien County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Berrien County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Berrien County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007