Assisted Living Facilities in Wayne County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wayne County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wayne County, GA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Jesup, Georgia, you may find Soh - Fannie Head, located at 387 Fannie Head Drive in the 31545 zip code area in Wayne County. Soh - Fannie Head provides assistance to seniors living in Jesup who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Soh - Fannie Head includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Soh - East Orange is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Jesup, Georgia. It has a total of 4 assisted living units. Soh - East Orange can be found at 391 East Orange Street, in the 31545 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Wayne County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Soh - East Orange include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 677 Melanie Street, inside 31545 zip code area, Melanie Street House provides assisted living in Jesup, GA to senior citizens who live in Wayne County. Melanie Street House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 5 Wayne County residents.
Mauzy House is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1029 Spring Grove Road, 31545 zip code. Up to 3 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Wayne County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mauzy House. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Mossy Oak Assisted Living provides senior living in Wayne county, Georgia. It offers a total of 19 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Mossy Oak Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Jesup, GA and Wayne County. Mossy Oak Assisted Living is situated at 1150 River Road, 31546.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Jesup, Georgia, Red Hill Personal Care Home is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Red Hill Personal Care Home provides assisted living services not only to Jesup older adults, but also to all Wayne County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Stacey Street House, an assisted living community in Jesup, Georgia located at 509 Stacey Street, 31545 zip code area. Stacey Street House provides assisted living in Wayne County to a maximum of 5 retired adults.
Bethlehem Road Group Home provides assisted living care in Wayne County to up to 4 elderly adults at a time. Bethlehem Road Group Home is situated at 4409 Bethlehem Road in the 31546 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Plum Street Respite Home, located at 1074 East Plum Street, Jesup, Georgia, 31545 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Wayne County and nearby areas. Plum Street Respite Home has a maximum capacity of 4 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wayne County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wayne County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wayne County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wayne County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wayne County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wayne County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WAYNE County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More assisted living options in Wayne County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Wayne County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wayne County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007