Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Valley, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fort Valley, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fort Valley elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fort Valley, GA directly and in the immediate area of Peach County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Fort Valley, Georgia, you will likely come across Matthew Iii Assisted Living Svcs, situated at 527 Railroad Street in the 31030 zip code area in Peach County. Matthew Iii Assisted Living Svcs helps senior citizens living in Fort Valley who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Matthew Iii Assisted Living Svcs includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Jamestown is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Fort Valley, Georgia. It has a total of 15 assisted living units. Jamestown can be found at 300 Green Street, in the 31030 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Peach County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Jamestown include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 404 E. Church Street, inside 31030 zip code area, Virginia Gardens Assisted Living Ctr offers assisted living in Fort Valley, GA to retirees who reside in Peach County. Virginia Gardens Assisted Living Ctr accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 23 Peach County residents.
Sons And Daughters Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1000 Mlk Jr Drive, 31030 zip code. Up to 5 older adults who want a personal care home in Peach County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sons And Daughters Assisted Living. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Staff Facility Iv provides assisted senior living in Peach county, Georgia. It offers a total of 4 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Staff Facility Iv is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Fort Valley, GA and Peach County. Staff Facility Iv is situated at 108 Mimosa Drive, 31030.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Fort Valley, Georgia, Amanda Place Al is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Amanda Place Al offers assisted living services not just to Fort Valley residents, but also to all Peach County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Agape House, an assisted living facility in Fort Valley, Georgia located at 103 Lavender Street, 31030 zip code area. Agape House provides assisted living in Peach County to a maximum of 4 seniors.
1 More Facilities in PEACH County, GA
Villa Rose provides assisted living services in Peach County to up to 24 retired adults at a time. Villa Rose is located at 430 Mosley Rd in the 31008 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site salon and barbershop and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fort Valley, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fort Valley area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fort Valley senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fort Valley blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Peach County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fort Valley, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fort Valley, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WINSTON, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in BRUNSWICK, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in DALTON, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in PINE MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in BYRON, GA
- Assisted Living in REMERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in FOREST PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in CAMDEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILCOX County, GA
- Assisted Living in JENKINS County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in WARE County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GLYNN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in DADE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GILMER County, GA
- Assisted Living in TREUTLEN County, GA
Additional assisted living options in Fort Valley:
If your loved one lives in Fort Valley and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Fort Valley, GA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007