Assisted Living Facilities in Polk County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Polk County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Polk County, GA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Cedartown, Georgia, you may come across Winthrop At Polk, located at 131 Melissa Lane in the 30125 zip code area in Polk County. Winthrop At Polk provides help to senior citizens living in Cedartown who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Winthrop At Polk includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
House Of Refuge is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Cedartown, Georgia. It has a total of 4 assisted living apartments. House Of Refuge can be found at 452 Cason Road, in the 30125 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Polk County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at House Of Refuge include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 402 E Ellawood Ave, inside 30125 zip code area, Cedar Hill Senior Living Community offers assisted living in Cedartown, GA to retirees who reside in Polk County. Cedar Hill Senior Living Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Polk County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Polk County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Polk County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Polk County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Polk County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Polk County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Polk County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near POLK County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007