Assisted Living Facilities in Vernon, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Vernon, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Vernon elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vernon, FL directly and in the immediate area of Washington County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Vernon, Florida, you will likely come across Oak Valley Alf, situated at 4488 Hwy 79 in the 32462 zip code area in Washington County. Oak Valley Alf helps 55 and older adults living in Vernon who require help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Oak Valley Alf includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Vernon, Florida. It has a total of 42 assisted living apartments. Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility can be found at 3732 Roche Avenue, in the 32462 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Washington County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 4919 Hammack Road, inside 32462 zip code area, Hamemack's Retirement Home offers senior assisted living in Vernon, FL to 55 and over adults who reside in Washington County. Hamemack's Retirement Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 12 Washington County residents.
5 More Facilities in Washington County, FL
Broxton's Aclf is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2233 Pate Pond Road, 32427 zip code. Up to 22 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Washington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Broxton's Aclf. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Home Sweet Home A. l. f. provides senior living in Washington county, Florida. It offers a total of 9 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Home Sweet Home A. l. f. is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Chipley, FL and Washington County. Home Sweet Home A. l. f. is situated at 1613 Monroe Sheffield Rd, 32428.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Caryville, Florida, Crossroads Caring Home is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 32 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 12630. Crossroads Caring Home offers assisted living services not just to Caryville older adults, but also to all Washington County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement, an assisted living facility in Chipley, Florida located at 1593 Brickyard Road, 32428 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and daily social activities. Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement provides assisted living in Washington County to a maximum of 12 older adults.
Grandview Living provides senior assisted living in Washington County to up to 16 senior citizens at a time. Grandview Living is located at 3250 Douglas Ferry Road in the 32425 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, barbershop and salon services and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vernon, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vernon area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vernon senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vernon blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Washington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vernon, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Vernon, Florida
- Assisted Living in LAKE WALES, FL
- Assisted Living in PANAMA CITY, FL
- Assisted Living in ROCKLEDGE, FL
- Assisted Living in SAFETY HARBOR, FL
- Assisted Living in LUTZ, FL
- Assisted Living in CITRUS SPRINGS, FL
- Assisted Living in MIRAMAR, FL
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in SATELLITE BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT JOHNS, FL
- Assisted Living in DOVER, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT ST LUCIE, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL
- Assisted Living in HOLLY HILL, FL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Charlotte County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
- Assisted Living in Polk County, FL
- Assisted Living in Leon County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Okaloosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Johns County, FL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Vernon:
If your loved one lives in Vernon and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Vernon, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007