Assisted Living Facilities in Hamilton County, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hamilton County, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hamilton County, FL area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Jennings, Florida, you will likely find J & S Assisted Living, situated at 1343 Johns St in the 32053 zip code area in Hamilton County. J & S Assisted Living provides help to 55 and older adults living in Jennings who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. J & S Assisted Living includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Nancy Dengler House is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Jennings, Florida. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Nancy Dengler House can be found at 2089 69th Ave, in the 32053 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Hamilton County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Nancy Dengler House include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 7216 Nw 22nd Drive, inside 32053 zip code area, The Susan Rewis House offers senior assisted living in Jennings, FL to retirees who live in Hamilton County. The Susan Rewis House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 16 Hamilton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hamilton County, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hamilton County area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hamilton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hamilton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hamilton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hamilton County, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hamilton County, Florida
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007