Assisted Living Facilities in Calhoun County, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities in Calhoun County, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Calhoun County, FL area.
While looking for assisted living care in Blountstown, Florida, you may come across Rivertown Senior Care, located at 17112 Nw Charlie Johns St in the 32424 zip code area in Calhoun County. Rivertown Senior Care provides help to older adults living in Blountstown who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Rivertown Senior Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Rivertown Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Blountstown, Florida. It has a total of 9 assisted living units. Rivertown Assisted Living can be found at 16354 Sw Chipola Rd, in the 32424 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Calhoun County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Rivertown Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Calhoun County area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Calhoun County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Calhoun County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Calhoun County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Calhoun County, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Calhoun County, Florida
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
More assisted living options in Calhoun County, FL:
If your loved one lives in Calhoun County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Calhoun County, FL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007