Assisted Living Facilities in Crestview, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Crestview, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Crestview elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crestview, FL directly and in the immediate area of Okaloosa County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Crestview, Florida, you will likely find Safe And Secure Respite Care, situated at 3091 Skyline Drive in the 32539 zip code area in Okaloosa County. Safe And Secure Respite Care helps 55+ adults living in Crestview who need help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Safe And Secure Respite Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Carington Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Crestview, Florida. It has a total of 28 assisted living apartments. Carington Manor can be found at 3215 East James Lee Blvd, in the 32539 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Okaloosa County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Carington Manor include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 551 Redstone Ave W, inside 32536 zip code area, Crescent Park Village offers senior assisted living in Crestview, FL to 55 and older adults who live in Okaloosa County. Crescent Park Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 30 Okaloosa County residents.
Crestview Manor is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 603 North Pearl Street, 32536 zip code. Up to 65 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Okaloosa County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Crestview Manor. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
8 More Facilities in Okaloosa County, FL
The Meridian At Westwood provides assisted living in Okaloosa county, Florida. It offers a total of 50 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. The Meridian At Westwood is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Fort Walton Beach, FL and Okaloosa County. The Meridian At Westwood is located at 1001 Mar Walt Dr, 32547.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, Belvedere Commons Of Fort Walton Beach is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 72 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 9819. Belvedere Commons Of Fort Walton Beach offers assisted living services not just to Fort Walton Beach residents, but also to all Okaloosa County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Bee Hive Homes Of Niceville, an assisted living community in Niceville, Florida located at 4268 Ida Coon Cir, 32578 zip code area. It includes amenities such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Bee Hive Homes Of Niceville offers assisted living in Okaloosa County to a maximum of 16 retired adults.
Superior Residences Of Niceville provides senior assisted living in Okaloosa County to up to 80 elderly adults at a time. Superior Residences Of Niceville is located at 2300 North Partin Drive in the 32578 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Hawthorn House, located at 1200 Hawthorn House Dr, Shalimar, Florida, 32579 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Okaloosa County and nearby areas. Hawthorn House has a total capacity of 70 assisted living units. Some of its services include medication coordination, transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Brookdale Fort Walton Beach is an assisted living facility in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, providing care and services to older adults who need help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Okaloosa County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Brookdale Fort Walton Beach. It has a total capacity of 56 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living in Niceville, Florida, you will likely find Brookdale Bluewater Bay, situated at 1551 Merchants Way in the 32578 zip code area in Okaloosa County. Brookdale Bluewater Bay assists retirees living in Niceville who require assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Brookdale Bluewater Bay includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Twin Cities Pavilion is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Niceville, Florida. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Twin Cities Pavilion can be found at 1053 John Sims Parkway, in the 32578 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Okaloosa County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Twin Cities Pavilion include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crestview, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crestview area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crestview senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crestview blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Okaloosa County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crestview, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Crestview, Florida
- Assisted Living in LAKELAND, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
- Assisted Living in CLEARWATER, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLOUD, FL
- Assisted Living in VALRICO, FL
- Assisted Living in COCOA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in NORTH MIAMI, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE WALES, FL
- Assisted Living in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in HOMESTEAD, FL
- Assisted Living in SEMINOLE, FL
- Assisted Living in LAUDERHILL, FL
- Assisted Living in SOUTHWEST RANCHES, FL
- Assisted Living in CASSELBERRY, FL
- Assisted Living in DUNEDIN, FL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hernando County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette County, FL
- Assisted Living in Bay County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sarasota County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, FL
- Assisted Living in Wakulla County, FL
- Assisted Living in Martin County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Johns County, FL
- Assisted Living in Citrus County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Crestview:
If your loved one lives in Crestview and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Crestview, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007