Assisted Living Facilities in Crestview, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Crestview, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Crestview elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crestview, FL directly and in the immediate area of Okaloosa County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Crestview, Florida, you may come across Crescent Park Village, located at 551 Redstone Ave W in the 32536 zip code area in Okaloosa County. Crescent Park Village assists retired adults living in Crestview who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Crescent Park Village includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Carington Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Crestview, Florida. It has a total of 28 assisted living apartments. Carington Manor can be found at 3215 East James Lee Blvd, in the 32539 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Okaloosa County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Carington Manor include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 3091 Skyline Drive, inside 32539 zip code area, Safe And Secure Respite Care offers assisted senior living in Crestview, FL to 55+ adults who reside in Okaloosa County. Safe And Secure Respite Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 8 Okaloosa County residents.
Crestview Manor is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 603 North Pearl Street, 32536 zip code. Up to 65 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Okaloosa County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Crestview Manor. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
8 More Facilities in Okaloosa County, FL
Bee Hive Homes Of Niceville provides assisted senior living in Okaloosa county, Florida. It offers a total of 16 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Bee Hive Homes Of Niceville is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Niceville, FL and Okaloosa County. Bee Hive Homes Of Niceville is located at 4268 Ida Coon Cir, 32578.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, Belvedere Commons Of Fort Walton Beach is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 72 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 9819. Belvedere Commons Of Fort Walton Beach offers assisted living services not only to Fort Walton Beach older adults, but also to all Okaloosa County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Brookdale Bluewater Bay, an assisted living community in Niceville, Florida located at 1551 Merchants Way, 32578 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Brookdale Bluewater Bay offers assisted living in Okaloosa County to a maximum of 50 older adults.
Hawthorn House provides assisted living in Okaloosa County to up to 70 55+ adults at a time. Hawthorn House is situated at 1200 Hawthorn House Dr in the 32579 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and restaurant-style dining options.
Brookdale Fort Walton Beach, located at 233 Carmel Drive, Fort Walton Beach, Florida, 32547 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Okaloosa County and surrounding areas. Brookdale Fort Walton Beach has a maximum capacity of 56 assisted living apartments. Some of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to appointments and health and fitness classes.
Superior Residences Of Niceville is an assisted living facility in Niceville, Florida, providing services and care to elderly adults who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Okaloosa County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Superior Residences Of Niceville. It has a total capacity of 80 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Niceville, Florida, you will likely find Twin Cities Pavilion, located at 1053 John Sims Parkway in the 32578 zip code area in Okaloosa County. Twin Cities Pavilion assists 55+ adults living in Niceville who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Twin Cities Pavilion includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
The Meridian At Westwood is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. The Meridian At Westwood can be found at 1001 Mar Walt Dr, in the 32547 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Okaloosa County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Meridian At Westwood include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crestview, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crestview area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crestview senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crestview blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Okaloosa County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crestview, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Crestview, Florida
- Assisted Living in MIAMI, FL
- Assisted Living in LEHIGH ACRES, FL
- Assisted Living in COCOA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL
- Assisted Living in PANAMA CITY, FL
- Assisted Living in JENSEN BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in DAYTONA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in NORTH PORT, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
- Assisted Living in NORTH LAUDERDALE, FL
- Assisted Living in PINELLAS PARK, FL
- Assisted Living in WEST MELBOURNE, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT CLOUD, FL
- Assisted Living in NEW PORT RICHEY, FL
- Assisted Living in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, FL
- Assisted Living in Bay County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hernando County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sarasota County, FL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, FL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Desoto County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette County, FL
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, FL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Crestview:
If your loved one lives in Crestview and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Crestview, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007