Assisted Living Facilities in Gadsden County, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities in Gadsden County, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gadsden County, FL area.
While looking for assisted living in Havana, Florida, you will likely find Bell Road Human Services, located at 182 Bell Road in the 32333 zip code area in Gadsden County. Bell Road Human Services assists seniors living in Havana who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Bell Road Human Services includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Magnolia House is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Quincy, Florida. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. Magnolia House can be found at 1125 Strong Road, in the 32351 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Gadsden County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Magnolia House include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 324 Mine Rd, inside 32343 zip code area, Genesis Assisted Living Facility offers senior assisted living in Midway, FL to seniors who live in Gadsden County. Genesis Assisted Living Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 5 Gadsden County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gadsden County, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gadsden County area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gadsden County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gadsden County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gadsden County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gadsden County, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Gadsden County, Florida
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007