Assisted Living Facilities in Gadsden County, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities in Gadsden County, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gadsden County, FL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Midway, Florida, you may come across Genesis Assisted Living Facility, located at 324 Mine Rd in the 32343 zip code area in Gadsden County. Genesis Assisted Living Facility provides help to retirees living in Midway who are searching for assistance with showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Genesis Assisted Living Facility includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Bell Road Human Services is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Havana, Florida. It has a total of 24 assisted living apartments. Bell Road Human Services can be found at 182 Bell Road, in the 32333 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Gadsden County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Bell Road Human Services include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 1125 Strong Road, inside 32351 zip code area, Magnolia House provides assisted living in Quincy, FL to 55 and over adults who reside in Gadsden County. Magnolia House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 44 Gadsden County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gadsden County, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gadsden County area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gadsden County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gadsden County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gadsden County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gadsden County, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Gadsden County, Florida
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007