Assisted Living Facilities in Lake Placid, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lake Placid, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lake Placid elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lake Placid, FL directly and in the immediate area of Highlands County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Lake Placid, Florida, you will likely come across Balmoral Assisted Living, situated at 93 Balmoral Dr in the 33852 zip code area in Highlands County. Balmoral Assisted Living provides assistance to retirees living in Lake Placid who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Balmoral Assisted Living includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Lake Placid, Florida. It has a total of 97 assisted living units. Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center can be found at 1297 Us 27 N, in the 33852 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Highlands County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
8 More Facilities in Highlands County, FL
Located at 725 S Pine St, inside 33870 zip code area, Palms Of Sebring provides assisted senior living in Sebring, FL to 55 and over adults who reside in Highlands County. Palms Of Sebring accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 141 Highlands County residents.
Fairway Pines At Sun N Lake is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 5959 Sun N' Lake Blvd. , 33872 zip code. Up to 175 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Highlands County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Fairway Pines At Sun N Lake. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care provides assisted living in Highlands county, Florida. It offers a total of 40 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Sebring, FL and Highlands County. The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care is situated at 2301 Us 27 S, 33870.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Sebring, Florida, Sim Lodge is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 15 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 5230. Sim Lodge offers assisted living services not just to Sebring senior citizens, but also to all Highlands County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Crown Pointe Of Sebring, an assisted living facility in Sebring, Florida located at 5005 Sun N Lake Blvd, 33872 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Crown Pointe Of Sebring provides assisted living in Highlands County to a maximum of 85 retirees.
Magnolia Retirement Home provides assisted living services in Highlands County to up to 57 senior citizens at a time. Magnolia Retirement Home is located at 149 Magnolia Avenue in the 33870 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Sunny Hills Of Sebring, located at 3600 Commerce Center Dr, Sebring, Florida, 33870 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Highlands County and surrounding areas. Sunny Hills Of Sebring has a maximum capacity of 100 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, shared and private transportation and daily exercise opportunities.
Maranatha Manor is an assisted living facility in Sebring, Florida, providing care and services to senior citizens who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Highlands County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Maranatha Manor. It has a total capacity of 20 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lake Placid, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lake Placid area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lake Placid senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lake Placid blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Highlands County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lake Placid, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lake Placid, Florida
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in DUNEDIN, FL
- Assisted Living in CANTONMENT, FL
- Assisted Living in INVERNESS, FL
- Assisted Living in COCOA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE WORTH, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE WALES, FL
- Assisted Living in NORTH MIAMI, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
- Assisted Living in HIALEAH, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT CHARLOTTE, FL
- Assisted Living in TAMARAC, FL
- Assisted Living in FORT PIERCE, FL
- Assisted Living in OCALA, FL
- Assisted Living in OPA LOCKA, FL
- Assisted Living in Alachua County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Okaloosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Highlands County, FL
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hernando County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Johns County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Lake Placid:
If your loved one lives in Lake Placid and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Lake Placid, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007