Assisted Living Facilities in Gulf Breeze, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Gulf Breeze, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Gulf Breeze elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gulf Breeze, FL directly and in the immediate area of Santa Rosa County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Gulf Breeze, Florida, you may find Beehive Homes Of Gulf Breeze, located at 4702 Gulf Breeze Pkwy in the 32563 zip code area in Santa Rosa County. Beehive Homes Of Gulf Breeze provides help to 55 and over adults living in Gulf Breeze who require aid with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Beehive Homes Of Gulf Breeze includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Gulf Breeze Courtyard is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Gulf Breeze, Florida. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. Gulf Breeze Courtyard can be found at 3428 Gulf Breeze Parkway, in the 32561 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Santa Rosa County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Gulf Breeze Courtyard include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 4410 Gulf Breeze Parkway, inside 32563 zip code area, Beacon At Gulf Breeze offers senior assisted living in Gulf Breeze, FL to 55 and over adults who reside in Santa Rosa County. Beacon At Gulf Breeze accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 120 Santa Rosa County residents.
The Watermark Of Gulf Breeze is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 101 Mcabee Court, 32561 zip code. Up to 110 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Santa Rosa County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Watermark Of Gulf Breeze. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Bay Breeze Senior Living And Rehabilitation Center provides senior living in Santa Rosa county, Florida. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Bay Breeze Senior Living And Rehabilitation Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Gulf Breeze, FL and Santa Rosa County. Bay Breeze Senior Living And Rehabilitation Center is located at 3387 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, 32563.
4 More Facilities in Santa Rosa County, FL
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Milton, Florida, Berryhill Manor Retirement Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 60 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 9519. Berryhill Manor Retirement Center offers assisted living services not just to Milton residents, but also to all Santa Rosa County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Terrace At Ivey Acres Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Jay, Florida located at 3964 Florida Ave, 32565 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily entertainment. Terrace At Ivey Acres Assisted Living offers assisted living in Santa Rosa County to a maximum of 70 senior citizens.
Forsyth House provides assisted living in Santa Rosa County to up to 44 senior citizens at a time. Forsyth House is located at 5887 Berryhill Rd in the 32570 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Victorian Manor Retirement Center, located at 4685 Chumuckla Hwy, Pace, Florida, 32571 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Santa Rosa County and nearby areas. Victorian Manor Retirement Center has a maximum capacity of 55 assisted living residences. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gulf Breeze, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gulf Breeze area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gulf Breeze senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gulf Breeze blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Santa Rosa County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gulf Breeze, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Assisted Living in MAYO, FL
- Assisted Living in OCOEE, FL
- Assisted Living in DELRAY BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in ORLANDO, FL
- Assisted Living in MIRAMAR, FL
- Assisted Living in CRYSTAL RIVER, FL
- Assisted Living in ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, FL
- Assisted Living in WINTER GARDEN, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
- Assisted Living in LAUDERHILL, FL
- Assisted Living in CASSELBERRY, FL
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT, FL
- Assisted Living in OPA LOCKA, FL
- Assisted Living in MIAMI LAKES, FL
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, FL
- Assisted Living in Leon County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hardee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Liberty County, FL
- Assisted Living in Wakulla County, FL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Gulf Breeze:
If your loved one lives in Gulf Breeze and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Gulf Breeze, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007