Assisted Living Facilities in Caryville, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Caryville, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Caryville elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Caryville, FL directly and in the immediate area of Washington County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Caryville, Florida, you may find Crossroads Caring Home, situated at 2563 River Rd in the 32427 zip code area in Washington County. Crossroads Caring Home assists 55+ adults living in Caryville who require help with showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Crossroads Caring Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Broxton's Aclf is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Caryville, Florida. It has a total of 22 assisted living apartments. Broxton's Aclf can be found at 2233 Pate Pond Road, in the 32427 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Washington County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Broxton's Aclf include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
6 More Facilities in Washington County, FL
Situated at 1593 Brickyard Road, inside 32428 zip code area, Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement offers senior assisted living in Chipley, FL to retirees who reside in Washington County. Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 12 Washington County residents.
Home Sweet Home A. l. f. is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1613 Monroe Sheffield Rd, 32428 zip code. Up to 9 seniors who want a personal care home in Washington County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Home Sweet Home A. l. f. . This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Grandview Living provides assisted senior living in Washington county, Florida. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Grandview Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Bonifay, FL and Washington County. Grandview Living is situated at 3250 Douglas Ferry Road, 32425.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Vernon, Florida, Oak Valley Alf is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 21 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 11647. Oak Valley Alf offers assisted living services not only to Vernon older adults, but also to all Washington County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility, an assisted living community in Vernon, Florida located at 3732 Roche Avenue, 32462 zip code area. It includes services like registered nurse visits every month, personal laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility offers assisted living in Washington County to a maximum of 42 elderly adults.
Hamemack's Retirement Home provides assisted living care in Washington County to up to 12 older adults at a time. Hamemack's Retirement Home is located at 4919 Hammack Road in the 32462 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Caryville, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Caryville area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Caryville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Caryville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Washington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Caryville, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Caryville, Florida
- Assisted Living in CLERMONT, FL
- Assisted Living in GULF BREEZE, FL
- Assisted Living in DEERFIELD BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in TAMPA, FL
- Assisted Living in SAINT JOHNS, FL
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, FL
- Assisted Living in HOLLYWOOD, FL
- Assisted Living in OVIEDO, FL
- Assisted Living in WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
- Assisted Living in SPRING HILL, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM HARBOR, FL
- Assisted Living in HOMOSASSA, FL
- Assisted Living in HILLIARD, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE CITY, FL
- Assisted Living in MOUNT DORA, FL
- Assisted Living in Desoto County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hardee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, FL
- Assisted Living in Osceola County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Indian River County, FL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, FL
- Assisted Living in Santa Rosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Charlotte County, FL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, FL
- Assisted Living in Citrus County, FL
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Caryville:
If your loved one lives in Caryville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Caryville, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007