Assisted Living Facilities in Caryville, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Caryville, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Caryville elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Caryville, FL directly and in the immediate area of Washington County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Caryville, Florida, you may come across Crossroads Caring Home, situated at 2563 River Rd in the 32427 zip code area in Washington County. Crossroads Caring Home assists senior citizens living in Caryville who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Crossroads Caring Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Broxton's Aclf is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Caryville, Florida. It has a total of 22 assisted living units. Broxton's Aclf can be found at 2233 Pate Pond Road, in the 32427 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Washington County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Broxton's Aclf include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
6 More Facilities in Washington County, FL
Located at 3732 Roche Avenue, inside 32462 zip code area, Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility provides senior assisted living in Vernon, FL to 55 and older adults who reside in Washington County. Holmes Creek Assisted Living Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 42 Washington County residents.
Grandview Living is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 3250 Douglas Ferry Road, 32425 zip code. Up to 16 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Washington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Grandview Living. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Hamemack's Retirement Home provides senior assisted living in Washington county, Florida. It offers a total of 12 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Hamemack's Retirement Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Vernon, FL and Washington County. Hamemack's Retirement Home is situated at 4919 Hammack Road, 32462.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Chipley, Florida, Home Sweet Home A. l. f. is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 9 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 12572. Home Sweet Home A. l. f. offers assisted living services not just to Chipley senior citizens, but also to all Washington County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement, an assisted living facility in Chipley, Florida located at 1593 Brickyard Road, 32428 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and daily entertainment. Tropical Paradise Villa Assisted Living And Retirement offers assisted living in Washington County to a maximum of 12 senior citizens.
Oak Valley Alf provides senior assisted living in Washington County to up to 21 retired adults at a time. Oak Valley Alf is situated at 4488 Hwy 79 in the 32462 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Caryville, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Caryville area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Caryville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Caryville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Washington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Caryville, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Caryville, Florida
- Assisted Living in TEQUESTA, FL
- Assisted Living in PLANT CITY, FL
- Assisted Living in HOLLY HILL, FL
- Assisted Living in ATLANTIC BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in VALRICO, FL
- Assisted Living in BLOUNTSTOWN, FL
- Assisted Living in RUSKIN, FL
- Assisted Living in PALATKA, FL
- Assisted Living in GAINESVILLE, FL
- Assisted Living in DELTONA, FL
- Assisted Living in NORTH PORT, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE MARY, FL
- Assisted Living in GULF BREEZE, FL
- Assisted Living in EDGEWATER, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT ORANGE, FL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette County, FL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden County, FL
- Assisted Living in Walton County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hardee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Okaloosa County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Wakulla County, FL
- Assisted Living in Bay County, FL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Polk County, FL
- Assisted Living in Liberty County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Caryville:
If your loved one lives in Caryville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Caryville, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007