Assisted Living Facilities in Jackson County, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jackson County, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jackson County, FL area.
While looking for assisted living in Graceville, Florida, you may come across Hill View Assisted Living, located at 3854 Hwy 2 in the 32440 zip code area in Jackson County. Hill View Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Graceville who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Hill View Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Chipola Health And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Marianna, Florida. It has a total of 76 assisted living apartments. Chipola Health And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 4294 Third Avenue, in the 32446 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Jackson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Chipola Health And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jackson County, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jackson County area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jackson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jackson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jackson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jackson County, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jackson County, Florida
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Palm Beach County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Orange County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Manatee County, FL
- Assisted Living in St. Lucie County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Pasco County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Seminole County, FL
More assisted living options in Jackson County, FL:
If your loved one lives in Jackson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jackson County, FL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007