Assisted Living Facilities in Opelika, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Opelika, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Opelika elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Opelika, AL directly and in the immediate area of Lee County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Opelika, Alabama, you will likely find Arbor Springs Health And Rehab Center, located at 1910 Pepperell Parkway in the 36801 zip code area in Lee County. Arbor Springs Health And Rehab Center helps seniors living in Opelika who require aid with showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Arbor Springs Health And Rehab Center includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Northridge Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Opelika, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Northridge Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility can be found at 801 Morris Avenue, in the 36803 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Northridge Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1001 Fox Run Parkway, inside 36801 zip code area, Manor House Of Opelika offers assisted living in Opelika, AL to 55+ adults who live in Lee County. Manor House Of Opelika accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 36 Lee County residents.
East Alabama Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 2000 Pepperell Parkway, 36802 zip code. Up to 26 older adults who want a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by East Alabama Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
6 More Facilities in Lee County, AL
Azalea Place Assisted Living Facility provides assisted senior living in Lee county, Alabama. It offers a total of 56 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Azalea Place Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Auburn, AL and Lee County. Azalea Place Assisted Living Facility is located at 1601 Professional Parkway, 36830.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Auburn, Alabama, Camellia Place At Auburn Medical Park is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 42 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is P4101. Camellia Place At Auburn Medical Park offers assisted living services not just to Auburn senior citizens, but also to all Lee County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Oak Park, an assisted living community in Auburn, Alabama located at 1365 Gatewood Drive, 36830 zip code area. It includes services such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Oak Park offers assisted living in Lee County to a maximum of 87 retired adults.
Lakewood Senior Living Of Smith provides assisted living services in Lee County to up to 16 55+ adults at a time. Lakewood Senior Living Of Smith is located at 3020 Lee Road 430 in the 36877 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and all-inclusive dining.
Morningside Of Auburn, located at 871 Twin Forks Avenue, Auburn, Alabama, 36830 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Lee County and surrounding areas. Morningside Of Auburn has a total capacity of 49 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, shared and private transportation and health and fitness classes.
Magnolia Place Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility is an assisted living facility in Auburn, Alabama, providing care and housing to retirees who require help with bathing, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Lee County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Magnolia Place Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility. Its full capacity is 42 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Opelika area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Opelika senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Opelika blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Opelika, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Opelika, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Anniston, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Florence, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Fort Payne, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Attalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Valley, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007