Assisted Living Facilities in Chilton County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Chilton County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Chilton County, AL area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Clanton, Alabama, you will likely find Hatley Health Care, situated at 300 Medical Center Drive in the 35045 zip code area in Chilton County. Hatley Health Care assists 55 and over adults living in Clanton who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Hatley Health Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Homeland Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Jemison, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Homeland Assisted Living can be found at 149 First Avenue, in the 35085 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Chilton County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Homeland Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 850 Scott Drive, inside 35045 zip code area, Gardens Of Clanton provides senior assisted living in Clanton, AL to older adults who live in Chilton County. Gardens Of Clanton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Chilton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Chilton County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Chilton County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Chilton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Chilton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Chilton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Chilton County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Chilton County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007