Assisted Living Facilities in Andalusia, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities near Andalusia, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Andalusia elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Andalusia, AL directly and in the immediate area of Covington County.
While looking for assisted living in Andalusia, Alabama, you may find Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia Ii, situated at 660 Moore Road in the 36420 zip code area in Covington County. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia Ii provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Andalusia who require aid with showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia Ii includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Andalusia, Alabama. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I can be found at 660 Moore Road, in the 36420 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Covington County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Savannah Terrace Of Andalusia I include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 670 Moore Road, inside 36420 zip code area, Andalusia Manor offers senior assisted living in Andalusia, AL to 55 and over adults who reside in Covington County. Andalusia Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 154 Covington County residents.
3 More Facilities in Covington County, AL
Woodmoore is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1709 North Main Street, 36467 zip code. Up to 16 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Covington County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Woodmoore. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Opp Health And Rehabilitation provides senior living in Covington county, Alabama. It offers a total of 197 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Opp Health And Rehabilitation is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Opp, AL and Covington County. Opp Health And Rehabilitation is situated at 115 Paulk Avenue, 36467.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Florala, Alabama, Florala Health And Rehabilitation is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 85 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is N2005. Florala Health And Rehabilitation offers assisted living services not only to Florala residents, but also to all Covington County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Andalusia area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Andalusia senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Andalusia blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Covington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Andalusia, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Andalusia, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Luverne, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in York, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Hale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, AL
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007