Assisted Living Facilities in Woodstock, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Woodstock, Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Woodstock elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Woodstock, VA directly and in the immediate area of Shenandoah County.
While looking for assisted living services in Woodstock, Virginia, you may find Pine Meadow, located at 218 Mill Road in the 22664 zip code area in Shenandoah County. Pine Meadow provides assistance to elderly adults living in Woodstock who require help with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Pine Meadow includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Woodstock, Virginia. It has a total of 49 assisted living units. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock can be found at 935 Ox Road, in the 22664 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Shenandoah County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 123 Lakeview Drive, inside 22664 zip code area, Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility offers senior assisted living in Woodstock, VA to 55 and older adults who reside in Shenandoah County. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 24 Shenandoah County residents.
6 More Facilities in Shenandoah County, VA
Stoney Creek Adult Care is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, 22824 zip code. Up to 19 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Shenandoah County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Stoney Creek Adult Care. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
White Tree Manor provides assisted senior living in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It offers a total of 44 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. White Tree Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in New Market, VA and Shenandoah County. White Tree Manor is located at 9137 North Congress Street, 22844.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Strasburg, Virginia, Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg provides assisted living services not just to Strasburg residents, but also to all Shenandoah County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Shenandoah Place, an assisted living community in New Market, Virginia located at 50 Burkholder Lane, 22844 zip code area. Shenandoah Place provides assisted living in Shenandoah County to a maximum of 22 seniors.
Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg provides assisted living care in Shenandoah County to up to 40 retirees at a time. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg is situated at 304 Bowman Mill Road in the 22657 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Dutch Haven Assisted Living, located at 257 Toll House Road, Maurertown, Virginia, 22644 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Shenandoah County and surrounding areas. Dutch Haven Assisted Living has a total capacity of 52 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Woodstock, VA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Woodstock area of Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Woodstock senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Woodstock blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Shenandoah County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Woodstock, VA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Woodstock, Virginia
- Assisted Living in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, VA
- Assisted Living in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Assisted Living in SALEM, VA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Assisted Living in HIGHLAND SPRINGS, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in VIENNA, VA
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in CROZET, VA
- Assisted Living in SUFFOLK, VA
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Smyth County, VA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fauquier County, VA
- Assisted Living in Alleghany County, VA
- Assisted Living in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince Edward County, VA
- Assisted Living in Frederick County, VA
Additional assisted living options in Woodstock:
If your loved one lives in Woodstock and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Woodstock, VA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007