Assisted Living Facilities in Sunset, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Sunset, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Sunset elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sunset, TX directly and in the immediate area of Montague County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Sunset, Texas, you may find Tk Ranch Dorm 3, situated at 899 Huddleston Rd in the 76270 zip code area in Montague County. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 provides assistance to elderly adults living in Sunset who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Tk Ranch Dorm 1 is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Sunset, Texas. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Tk Ranch Dorm 1 can be found at 406 Private Rd 156, in the 76270 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Montague County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Tk Ranch Dorm 1 include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 364 Private Road 156, inside 76270 zip code area, Tk Ranch Dorm 2 provides assisted living in Sunset, TX to 55+ adults who reside in Montague County. Tk Ranch Dorm 2 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 9 Montague County residents.
3 More Facilities in MONTAGUE County, TX
Cherry Street Village is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 200 E Cherry St, 76255 zip code. Up to 36 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Montague County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Cherry Street Village. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Independence Hall provides assisted living in Montague county, Texas. It offers a total of 36 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Independence Hall is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Bowie, TX and Montague County. Independence Hall is located at 1210 Jackson St, 76230.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Nocona, Texas, Yester Year Home is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 5 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 104492. Yester Year Home provides assisted living services not only to Nocona residents, but also to all Montague County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sunset, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sunset area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sunset senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sunset blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montague County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sunset, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Sunset, Texas
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR HILL, TX
- Assisted Living in DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN MARCOS, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in LONGVIEW, TX
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in TYLER, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMB County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BASTROP County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALLER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOCKLEY County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Sunset:
If your loved one lives in Sunset and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Sunset, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007