Assisted Living Facilities in Huntsville, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Huntsville, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Huntsville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Huntsville, TX directly and in the immediate area of Walker County.
While looking for assisted living in Huntsville, Texas, you will likely find Mrc Creekside, situated at 1433 Veterans Memorial Parkway in the 77340 zip code area in Walker County. Mrc Creekside provides help to seniors living in Huntsville who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Mrc Creekside includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
The Lexington Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Huntsville, Texas. It has a total of 56 assisted living apartments. The Lexington Center can be found at 679 I-45 South, in the 77340 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Walker County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Lexington Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 2805 Lake Road, inside 77340 zip code area, Carriage Inn-huntsville provides assisted senior living in Huntsville, TX to 55 and older adults who live in Walker County. Carriage Inn-huntsville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 22 Walker County residents.
1 More Facilities in WALKER County, TX
Pecan Grove is a pet friendly senior living community located at 929 State Highway 150, 77358 zip code. Up to 14 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Walker County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pecan Grove. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Huntsville, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Huntsville area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Huntsville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Huntsville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Walker County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Huntsville, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Huntsville, Texas
- Assisted Living in SPRING, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in DONNA, TX
- Assisted Living in CONVERSE, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWNWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in BROOKSHIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in SHERMAN, TX
- Assisted Living in BASTROP County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRISON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WEBB County, TX
- Assisted Living in POTTER County, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in CALDWELL County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Huntsville:
If your loved one lives in Huntsville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Huntsville, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007