Assisted Living Facilities in Norwalk, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Norwalk, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Norwalk elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Norwalk, OH directly and in the immediate area of Huron County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Norwalk, Ohio, you will likely come across Gaymont Nursing Center, situated at 66 Norwood Ave in the 44857 zip code area in Huron County. Gaymont Nursing Center assists 55 and over adults living in Norwalk who require help with showering, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Gaymont Nursing Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Norwalk Memorial Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Norwalk, Ohio. It has a total of 69 assisted living units. Norwalk Memorial Home can be found at 272 Benedict Ave, in the 44857 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Huron County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Norwalk Memorial Home include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 196 W Main St, inside 44857 zip code area, Twilight Gardens Home offers assisted senior living in Norwalk, OH to seniors who live in Huron County. Twilight Gardens Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 100 Huron County residents.
Carriage House Of Fisher-titus is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 175 Shady Lane, 44857 zip code. Up to 92 older adults who need a personal care home in Huron County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Carriage House Of Fisher-titus. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
3 More Facilities in HURON County, OH
Willows At Willard provides assisted living in Huron county, Ohio. It offers a total of 37 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Willows At Willard is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Willard, OH and Huron County. Willows At Willard is located at 1050 Neal Zick Road, 44890.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Bellevue, Ohio, Willows At Bellevue is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 39 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 2507R. Willows At Bellevue provides assisted living services not just to Bellevue residents, but also to all Huron County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Pristine Retirement Living Of Willard, an assisted living facility in Willard, Ohio located at 370 East Howard Street, 44890 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and daily entertainment. Pristine Retirement Living Of Willard offers assisted living in Huron County to a maximum of 30 retirees.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Norwalk, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Norwalk area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Norwalk senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Norwalk blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Huron County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Norwalk, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Norwalk, Ohio
- Assisted Living in TIFFIN, OH
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, OH
- Assisted Living in FOSTORIA, OH
- Assisted Living in STEUBENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, OH
- Assisted Living in MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH ROYALTON, OH
- Assisted Living in OXFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, OH
- Assisted Living in AVON, OH
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in VAN WERT, OH
- Assisted Living in OREGON, OH
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, OH
- Assisted Living in LICKING County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in COSHOCTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND County, OH
- Assisted Living in MEDINA County, OH
- Assisted Living in MIAMI County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Norwalk:
If your loved one lives in Norwalk and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Norwalk, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007