Assisted Living Facilities in Steubenville, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Steubenville, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Steubenville elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Steubenville, OH directly and in the immediate area of Jefferson County.
While looking for assisted living services in Steubenville, Ohio, you will likely find Steubenville Country Club Manor, located at 575 Lovers Lane in the 43953 zip code area in Jefferson County. Steubenville Country Club Manor provides help to elderly adults living in Steubenville who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Steubenville Country Club Manor includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Laurels Of Steubenville is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Steubenville, Ohio. It has a total of 98 assisted living units. Laurels Of Steubenville can be found at 500 Stanton Boulevard, in the 43952 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Laurels Of Steubenville include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1852 Sinclair Avenue, inside 43953 zip code area, Lancia Villa Royale provides assisted senior living in Steubenville, OH to 55 and older adults who reside in Jefferson County. Lancia Villa Royale accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 59 Jefferson County residents.
Catherine's Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 717 North Sixth Street, 43952 zip code. Up to 26 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Jefferson County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Catherine's Care Center. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Trinity Skilled Care Center provides senior assisted living in Jefferson county, Ohio. It offers a total of 50 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Trinity Skilled Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Steubenville, OH and Jefferson County. Trinity Skilled Care Center is located at 380 Summit Avenue, 43952.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Steubenville, Ohio, Carriage House Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 69 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 2283R. Carriage House Assisted Living offers assisted living services not just to Steubenville older adults, but also to all Jefferson County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Villa Vista Royale, an assisted living facility in Steubenville, Ohio located at 1800 Sinclair Avenue, 43953 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Villa Vista Royale provides assisted living in Jefferson County to a maximum of 8 seniors.
Martha Manor Home provides assisted living in Jefferson County to up to 22 55+ adults at a time. Martha Manor Home is located at 408 North Fifth Street in the 43952 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services such as apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Carriage Inn Of Steubenville, located at 3102 St Charles Drive, Steubenville, Ohio, 43952 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Jefferson County and nearby areas. Carriage Inn Of Steubenville has a total capacity of 120 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication management, transportation to appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
1 More Facilities in JEFFERSON County, OH
Memories Of Marie is an assisted living facility in Toronto, Ohio, providing services and care to 55 and older adults who need help with showering, dressing, transferring, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Jefferson County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Memories Of Marie. Its full capacity is 17 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Steubenville, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Steubenville area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Steubenville senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Steubenville blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jefferson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Steubenville, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Steubenville, Ohio
- Assisted Living in AUSTINTOWN, OH
- Assisted Living in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in AKRON, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN, OH
- Assisted Living in BELLEFONTAINE, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH LIMA, OH
- Assisted Living in GROVE CITY, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, OH
- Assisted Living in MASON, OH
- Assisted Living in OXFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in EAST LIVERPOOL, OH
- Assisted Living in LOUISVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in CAMBRIDGE, OH
- Assisted Living in FREMONT, OH
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, OH
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIANA County, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in DEFIANCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMS County, OH
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, OH
- Assisted Living in WYANDOT County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Steubenville:
If your loved one lives in Steubenville and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Steubenville, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007