Assisted Living Facilities in Washington County, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities in Washington County, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Washington County, OH area.
While looking for assisted living in Marietta, Ohio, you will likely find Brookdale Marietta, located at 150 Browns Road in the 45750 zip code area in Washington County. Brookdale Marietta assists 55+ adults living in Marietta who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Brookdale Marietta includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Heartland Of Marietta is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Marietta, Ohio. It has a total of 99 assisted living units. Heartland Of Marietta can be found at 5001 State Route 60, in the 45750 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Washington County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Heartland Of Marietta include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 812 Third Street, inside 45750 zip code area, Washington County Woman's Home provides assisted living in Marietta, OH to seniors who reside in Washington County. Washington County Woman's Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 13 Washington County residents.
Belpre Landing Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1915 Hill Street, 45714 zip code. Up to 11 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Washington County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Belpre Landing Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Marietta Center provides assisted living in Washington county, Ohio. It offers a total of 150 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Marietta Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Marietta, OH and Washington County. Marietta Center is situated at 117 Bartlett Street, 45750.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Marietta, Ohio, Arbors At Marietta is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 150 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 365687. Arbors At Marietta offers assisted living services not only to Marietta older adults, but also to all Washington County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Glenwood Community, an assisted living facility in Marietta, Ohio located at 200 Timberline Drive, 45750 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Glenwood Community provides assisted living in Washington County to a maximum of 96 older adults.
Harmar Place Rehabilitation & Extended Care provides assisted living care in Washington County to up to 86 55 and over adults at a time. Harmar Place Rehabilitation & Extended Care is situated at 401 Harmar Street in the 45750 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site salon and barbershop and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Washington County, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Washington County area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Washington County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Washington County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Washington County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Washington County, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WASHINGTON County, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
More assisted living options in Washington County, OH:
If your loved one lives in Washington County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Washington County, OH which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007