Assisted Living Facilities in Huron County, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities in Huron County, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Huron County, OH area.
While looking for assisted living care in Willard, Ohio, you will likely find Willows At Willard, located at 1050 Neal Zick Road in the 44890 zip code area in Huron County. Willows At Willard provides help to retired adults living in Willard who require help with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Willows At Willard includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Carriage House Of Fisher-titus is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Norwalk, Ohio. It has a total of 92 assisted living apartments. Carriage House Of Fisher-titus can be found at 175 Shady Lane, in the 44857 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Huron County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Carriage House Of Fisher-titus include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 370 East Howard Street, inside 44890 zip code area, Pristine Retirement Living Of Willard provides assisted living in Willard, OH to older adults who live in Huron County. Pristine Retirement Living Of Willard accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 30 Huron County residents.
Gaymont Nursing Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 66 Norwood Ave, 44857 zip code. Up to 112 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Huron County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Gaymont Nursing Center. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Norwalk Memorial Home provides assisted senior living in Huron county, Ohio. It offers a total of 69 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Norwalk Memorial Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Norwalk, OH and Huron County. Norwalk Memorial Home is located at 272 Benedict Ave, 44857.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Bellevue, Ohio, Willows At Bellevue is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 39 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 2507R. Willows At Bellevue provides assisted living services not just to Bellevue senior citizens, but also to all Huron County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Twilight Gardens Home, an assisted living community in Norwalk, Ohio located at 196 W Main St, 44857 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Twilight Gardens Home provides assisted living in Huron County to a maximum of 100 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Huron County, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Huron County area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Huron County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Huron County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Huron County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Huron County, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HURON County, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
More assisted living options in Huron County, OH:
If your loved one lives in Huron County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Huron County, OH which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007