Assisted Living Facilities in Boone County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Boone County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boone County, NE area.
While looking for senior assisted living in St Edward, Nebraska, you will likely find Cloverlodge Care Center, situated at 301 North 13th Street in the 68660 zip code area in Boone County. Cloverlodge Care Center provides assistance to 55+ adults living in St Edward who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Cloverlodge Care Center includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Good Samaritan Society - Albion is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Albion, Nebraska. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Good Samaritan Society - Albion can be found at 1222 South 7th Street, in the 68620 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Boone County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Albion include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1225 South 6th Street, inside 68620 zip code area, Good Samaritan Society - Samaritan Estates offers assisted senior living in Albion, NE to elderly adults who reside in Boone County. Good Samaritan Society - Samaritan Estates accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 28 Boone County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boone County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boone County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boone County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boone County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boone County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boone County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOONE County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007