Assisted Living Facilities in Nance County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Nance County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nance County, NE area.
While looking for assisted living care in Fullerton, Nebraska, you may come across Fullerton Care And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 202 North Esther in the 68638 zip code area in Nance County. Fullerton Care And Rehabilitation Center provides help to elderly adults living in Fullerton who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Fullerton Care And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Hoffmeister Homes is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Genoa, Nebraska. It has a total of 25 assisted living units. Hoffmeister Homes can be found at 324 North Pine Street, in the 68640 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Nance County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Hoffmeister Homes include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 300 North Second Street, inside 68638 zip code area, Fullerton Care And Rehabilitation Center - Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Fullerton, NE to seniors who reside in Nance County. Fullerton Care And Rehabilitation Center - Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 16 Nance County residents.
Genoa Community Hospital/ltc is a pet friendly senior living community located at P O Box 310, 606/706 Ewing Avenue, 68640 zip code. Up to 39 older adults who need a personal care home in Nance County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Genoa Community Hospital/ltc. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Valley View Assisted Living Community provides senior living in Nance county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 30 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Valley View Assisted Living Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Fullerton, NE and Nance County. Valley View Assisted Living Community is situated at 915 7th Street, 68638.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Genoa, Nebraska, Looking Glass Estates is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 17 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is ALF268. Looking Glass Estates offers assisted living services not just to Genoa older adults, but also to all Nance County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nance County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nance County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nance County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nance County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Nance County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nance County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near NANCE County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SAUNDERS County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007