Assisted Living Facilities in Gage County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Gage County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Gage County, NE area.
While looking for assisted living in Beatrice, Nebraska, you may come across Beatrice Health And Rehabilitation, situated at 1800 Irving Street in the 68310 zip code area in Gage County. Beatrice Health And Rehabilitation assists senior citizens living in Beatrice who need aid with showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Beatrice Health And Rehabilitation includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Nebraska Peo Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Beatrice, Nebraska. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Nebraska Peo Home can be found at 413 North 5th Street, in the 68310 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Gage County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Nebraska Peo Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 105 North 6th, inside 68310 zip code area, The Kensington offers assisted senior living in Beatrice, NE to 55 and over adults who reside in Gage County. The Kensington accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 72 Gage County residents.
Gold Crest Retirement Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 200 Levi Lane, 68301 zip code. Up to 35 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Gage County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Gold Crest Retirement Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Good Samaritan Society - Beatrice provides senior assisted living in Gage county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 80 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Good Samaritan Society - Beatrice is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Beatrice, NE and Gage County. Good Samaritan Society - Beatrice is located at 401 S 22nd Street, 68310.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Beatrice, Nebraska, Good Samaritan Society - Samaritan Springs is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 30 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is ALF262. Good Samaritan Society - Samaritan Springs offers assisted living services not just to Beatrice older adults, but also to all Gage County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Homestead House, an assisted living facility in Beatrice, Nebraska located at 2300 Lincoln Street, 68310 zip code area. Homestead House provides assisted living in Gage County to a maximum of 40 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Gage County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Gage County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Gage County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Gage County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Gage County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Gage County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GAGE County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in SEWARD County, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007