Assisted Living Facilities in Seward County, Nebraska
We've located the best assisted living communities in Seward County, Nebraska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Seward County, NE area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Seward, Nebraska, you will likely find Greene Place, situated at 600 Church Street in the 68434 zip code area in Seward County. Greene Place assists older adults living in Seward who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Greene Place includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Sunrise Country Manor is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Milford, Nebraska. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. Sunrise Country Manor can be found at 610 224th Street, in the 68405 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Seward County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Sunrise Country Manor include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 624 Pinewood Avenue, inside 68434 zip code area, Ridgewood Rehabilitation & Care Center provides assisted living in Seward, NE to 55 and older adults who reside in Seward County. Ridgewood Rehabilitation & Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 82 Seward County residents.
Utica Community Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1350 Centennial Avenue, 68456 zip code. Up to 41 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Seward County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Utica Community Care Center. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Brookdale Seward Heartland Park provides assisted senior living in Seward county, Nebraska. It offers a total of 66 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Brookdale Seward Heartland Park is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Seward, NE and Seward County. Brookdale Seward Heartland Park is located at 500 Heartland Park Drive, 68434.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Seward, Nebraska, Memorial Health Care Systems is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 12 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is ALF107. Memorial Health Care Systems offers assisted living services not just to Seward residents, but also to all Seward County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Crestview Care Center, an assisted living community in Milford, Nebraska located at 1100 West 1st Street, 68405 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Crestview Care Center offers assisted living in Seward County to a maximum of 54 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Seward County, NE
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Seward County area of Nebraska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Seward County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Seward County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Seward County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Seward County, NE. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near SEWARD County, Nebraska
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER County, NE
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, NE
- Assisted Living in HALL County, NE
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in SARPY County, NE
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, NE
- Assisted Living in BUFFALO County, NE
- Assisted Living in ADAMS County, NE
- Assisted Living in SCOTTS BLUFF County, NE
- Assisted Living in GAGE County, NE
- Assisted Living in PLATTE County, NE
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, NE
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, NE
- Assisted Living in NANCE County, NE
- Assisted Living in CUSTER County, NE
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007