Assisted Living Facilities in Teton County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Teton County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Teton County, MT area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Choteau, Montana, you may find Benefis Teton Senior Services, located at 915 4th St Nw in the 59422 zip code area in Teton County. Benefis Teton Senior Services assists older adults living in Choteau who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Benefis Teton Senior Services includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Choteau Bee Hive Homes is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Choteau, Montana. It has a total of 12 assisted living apartments. Choteau Bee Hive Homes can be found at 1006 W Division, in the 59422 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Teton County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Choteau Bee Hive Homes include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 615 5th Ave North, inside 59436 zip code area, Front Range Assisted Living offers assisted living in Fairfield, MT to retired adults who live in Teton County. Front Range Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 15 Teton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Teton County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Teton County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Teton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Teton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Teton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Teton County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Teton County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007