Assisted Living Facilities in Lake County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lake County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lake County, MT area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Polson, Montana, you will likely come across The Retreat, located at 1303 Rivendell Court in the 59860 zip code area in Lake County. The Retreat provides assistance to elderly adults living in Polson who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. The Retreat includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
St Luke Extended Care is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Ronan, Montana. It has a total of 75 assisted living units. St Luke Extended Care can be found at 107 6th Ave Sw, in the 59864 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Lake County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at St Luke Extended Care include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 320 Mission Drive, inside 59865 zip code area, Pines Of Mission provides senior assisted living in St. Ignatius, MT to 55 and over adults who live in Lake County. Pines Of Mission accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 22 Lake County residents.
The Pines Of Polson is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 405 6th Ave W, 59860 zip code. Up to 12 seniors who want a personal care home in Lake County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Pines Of Polson. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
St Joseph Assisted Living provides assisted living in Lake county, Montana. It offers a total of 47 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. St Joseph Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any seniors living in Polson, MT and Lake County. St Joseph Assisted Living is located at 11 17th Ave E, 59860.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in St Ignatius, Montana, Closer To Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 13 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 13474. Closer To Home offers assisted living services not just to St Ignatius residents, but also to all Lake County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Mountain View Care Center, an assisted living facility in Ronan, Montana located at 829 Main St Sw, 59864 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Mountain View Care Center provides assisted living in Lake County to a maximum of 20 elderly adults.
Polson Health & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living services in Lake County to up to 70 older adults at a time. Polson Health & Rehabilitation Center is situated at 9 14th Ave W in the 59860 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, barbershop and salon services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lake County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lake County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lake County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lake County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lake County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lake County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, MT
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MT
- Assisted Living in Broadwater County, MT
More assisted living options in Lake County, MT:
If your loved one lives in Lake County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lake County, MT which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007