Assisted Living Facilities in Fergus County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Fergus County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fergus County, MT area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lewistown, Montana, you may find Montana Mental Health Nursing Care Center, located at 800 Casino Crk Dr in the 59457 zip code area in Fergus County. Montana Mental Health Nursing Care Center provides help to seniors living in Lewistown who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Montana Mental Health Nursing Care Center includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
The Villa Assisted Living At Valle Vista is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Lewistown, Montana. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. The Villa Assisted Living At Valle Vista can be found at 404 Summit Ave, in the 59457 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Fergus County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at The Villa Assisted Living At Valle Vista include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 402 Summit Ave, inside 59457 zip code area, Valle Vista Healthcare Community provides assisted senior living in Lewistown, MT to retirees who reside in Fergus County. Valle Vista Healthcare Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 101 Fergus County residents.
Central Montana Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 408 Wendall Ave, 59457 zip code. Up to 85 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Fergus County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Central Montana Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Shepherds Way Assisted Living provides assisted living in Fergus county, Montana. It offers a total of 15 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Shepherds Way Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Lewistown, MT and Fergus County. Shepherds Way Assisted Living is situated at 80007 Us Hwy 87, 59457.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Lewistown, Montana, Caslen Living Centers Dba New Horizons- Lewistown I is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 13 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 13507. Caslen Living Centers Dba New Horizons- Lewistown I provides assisted living services not only to Lewistown older adults, but also to all Fergus County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Caslen Living Centers Dba New Horizons-lewistown Ii, an assisted living facility in Lewistown, Montana located at 217 Mckinley, 59457 zip code area. It includes services such as registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Caslen Living Centers Dba New Horizons-lewistown Ii provides assisted living in Fergus County to a maximum of 14 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fergus County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fergus County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fergus County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fergus County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fergus County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Fergus County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, MT
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007