Assisted Living Facilities in Custer County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Custer County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Custer County, MT area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Miles City, Montana, you may come across Homestead Homes, situated at 2706 Pleasant St in the 59301 zip code area in Custer County. Homestead Homes assists 55+ adults living in Miles City who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Homestead Homes includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Tlc Assisted Living Facility is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Miles City, Montana. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Tlc Assisted Living Facility can be found at 220 N Center, in the 59301 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Custer County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Tlc Assisted Living Facility include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 3420 Brisbon, inside 59301 zip code area, Cottonwood Care Home provides assisted living in Miles City, MT to 55 and older adults who live in Custer County. Cottonwood Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 10 Custer County residents.
Hearts & Home Assisted Living & Respite Care is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 1018 Pleasant St. , 59301 zip code. Up to 7 older adults who need a personal care home in Custer County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hearts & Home Assisted Living & Respite Care. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Holy Rosary Extended Care Unit provides senior assisted living in Custer county, Montana. It offers a total of 84 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Holy Rosary Extended Care Unit is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Miles City, MT and Custer County. Holy Rosary Extended Care Unit is situated at 2600 Wilson, 59301.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Miles City, Montana, Friendship Villa Healthcare Community is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 107 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 13520. Friendship Villa Healthcare Community provides assisted living services not just to Miles City residents, but also to all Custer County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Parkview Caring, an assisted living community in Miles City, Montana located at 106 S Strevell, 59301 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and daily social activities. Parkview Caring provides assisted living in Custer County to a maximum of 9 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Custer County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Custer County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Custer County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Custer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Custer County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Custer County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007