Assisted Living Facilities in Sanders County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Sanders County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sanders County, MT area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Thompson Falls, Montana, you may find Cherry Hill Assisted Living, located at 214 Church Street in the 59873 zip code area in Sanders County. Cherry Hill Assisted Living provides assistance to retirees living in Thompson Falls who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Cherry Hill Assisted Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Clark Fork Valley Nursing Home is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Plains, Montana. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Clark Fork Valley Nursing Home can be found at 10 Kruger Rd, in the 59859 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Sanders County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Clark Fork Valley Nursing Home include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 600 1st Ave N, inside 59845 zip code area, Hot Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center provides assisted senior living in Hot Springs, MT to older adults who live in Sanders County. Hot Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Sanders County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sanders County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sanders County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sanders County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sanders County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sanders County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sanders County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Sanders County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007