Assisted Living Facilities in Richland County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Richland County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Richland County, MT area.
While looking for assisted living services in Savage, Montana, you may find Savage Sunrise Manor, situated at 407 Mesa St South in the 59262 zip code area in Richland County. Savage Sunrise Manor assists 55+ adults living in Savage who need aid with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Savage Sunrise Manor includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
The Lodge At Lone Tree Creek is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Sidney, Montana. It has a total of 40 assisted living apartments. The Lodge At Lone Tree Creek can be found at 1015 7th Ave Sw, in the 59270 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Richland County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at The Lodge At Lone Tree Creek include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 104 14th Ave Nw, inside 59270 zip code area, Sidney Health Center-extended Care provides assisted senior living in Sidney, MT to 55+ adults who reside in Richland County. Sidney Health Center-extended Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 93 Richland County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Richland County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Richland County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Richland County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Richland County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Richland County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Richland County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Richland County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Park County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007