Assisted Living Facilities in Hill County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hill County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hill County, MT area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Havre, Montana, you will likely come across Care & Comfort Home, located at 1204 Cleveland Ave in the 59501 zip code area in Hill County. Care & Comfort Home provides assistance to senior citizens living in Havre who require assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Care & Comfort Home includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Northern Montana Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Havre, Montana. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Northern Montana Care Center can be found at 24 13th St, in the 59501 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Hill County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Northern Montana Care Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 155 34th Avenue West, inside 59501 zip code area, Timber Creek Village provides assisted senior living in Havre, MT to older adults who reside in Hill County. Timber Creek Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Hill County residents.
Northern Montana Care Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 24 - 13th St, 59501 zip code. Up to 135 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Hill County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Northern Montana Care Center. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hill County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hill County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hill County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hill County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hill County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hill County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, MT
- Assisted Living in Madison County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007