Assisted Living Facilities in Glacier County, Montana
We've located the best assisted living communities in Glacier County, Montana. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Glacier County, MT area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Cut Bank, Montana, you will likely find Glacier Care Center, located at 707 3rd Street Se in the 59427 zip code area in Glacier County. Glacier Care Center helps elderly adults living in Cut Bank who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Glacier Care Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Blackfeet Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Browning, Montana. It has a total of 47 assisted living apartments. Blackfeet Care Center can be found at South Government Square, in the 59417 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Glacier County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Blackfeet Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 707 3rd Street, inside 59427 zip code area, Glacier Care Center provides senior assisted living in Cut Bank, MT to 55 and over adults who live in Glacier County. Glacier Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 41 Glacier County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Glacier County, MT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Glacier County area of Montana can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Glacier County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Glacier County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Glacier County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Glacier County, MT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Glacier County, Montana
- Assisted Living in Yellowstone County, MT
- Assisted Living in Cascade County, MT
- Assisted Living in Missoula County, MT
- Assisted Living in Gallatin County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lewis And Clark County, MT
- Assisted Living in Flathead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Ravalli County, MT
- Assisted Living in Silver Bow County, MT
- Assisted Living in Lake County, MT
- Assisted Living in Fergus County, MT
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, MT
- Assisted Living in Custer County, MT
- Assisted Living in Beaverhead County, MT
- Assisted Living in Rosebud County, MT
- Assisted Living in Hill County, MT
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007